Friday, March 14, 2008

NOT HOME YET!!

We are still in Eastern, WA and heading home on Saturday. We originally planned on being home Thursday night, but it has been so relaxing here, we couldn't drag ourselves away. Unfortunately, Spencer had to be in class Friday morning, so he and Mikaela left Thursday afternoon. Mikaela is hanging out in the dorm with friends and getting a taste of college life and Spencer got right back into his routine! The rest of the family has continued to rest, play games, work out, play in the snow, hang out and just lay low. Poppy got to come and join us Thurs night and most of Friday....so much fun!!


Here are a few pictures from our time here. I will post more info later....when I'm NOT on vacation!

Rested and Refreshed,

MB for the Gang!




OUR SNOW BUDDIES!!!

THE BIG SLEDDER!!!
THE A TEAM KIDDOS!!OUR VIEW FROM THE BACK DECK!!


THE KIDS WENT FOR A HIKE AND HAD QUITE AN ADVENTURE!!GREAT PHOTO, MIKAELA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh . . . "nice" hat, Brother. Yeah, I REALLY like it. Yeah, that's the ticket.

OOOPS! Seems I have one JUST like it. OH! And I have it with me, here in Alaska. Surely it crawled into my suitcase all by itself.

I PROMISE not to tell the fashion police if you won't tell on me!

Kirsten

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I am so glad you had a good time. Great posting of those pictures!

rosepua said...

Wonderful! Thank you, thank you, for the words and pics! Awesome view. Breath-taking. Love, MA

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking about you! Praying too! So glad you could get away and enjoy each other and the beautiful outdoors!
Connie for the Kykers

Anonymous said...

RATS! Mom busted me for making fun of our hats! I forgot that she might read the comments. She's gotten alot smarter, and we can't get away with as much as we did when we were kids.

I truly think we look just as good in them as Mom and Dad did. How "good" that is, is in the eye of the beholder.

I love you all! I should be heading toward home early in the week. See you soon!

(Hi, Mom!)

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the pictures and updates. We will continue to pray that the Lord gives you the strength that you need. You have been a wonderful inspiration to my husband and I, that no matter how rough the road, in Gods strength you can walk together. May the Lord bless you with peace,love and understanding.