Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tuesday Marks One Year...

This is NOT Mary Beth writing. I contemplated hacking into this blog to leave a message about April 21st coming upon us. However, MBA gave me permission to post a note about the upcoming date of Bruce's passing. Divinely, MBA and I got to soak in the rays today, while watching the OSU softball game together. We caught up a bit, and as a result, I get to share with you some ways in which you can bless the Alexanders.

**All of you are invited to join Mary Beth and the Band of Brothers in the weight room at Corvallis High School Tuesday, April 21st, at 1 p.m.

**As we remember Bruce, what can you share about this past year with Mary Beth, Spencer, Mikaela, Isaac and Pearce, that will bless them and honor him? Feel free to reply on this blog, or email MaryBeth (mb.alexander@comcast.net), or send/drop off a note to the family (5938 SW Amberwood Avenue, Corvallis, OR 97333).

Loving the Alexanders with you,
Melinda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I look at Bruce's picture everyday and a wonderful picture of Bruce and MB too (in my office at work), it not only reminds me of how fast time seems to go by, but it reminds me daily, the meaning of Love, Courage, Strength, Laughter, Humility, Superman, Survival, Grief, Peace, Harmony, SOS (Supporting Our Spouse). I honor Bruce's memory daily and send my love and so much energy to you MB and the kids, As I will reflect with some special, quiet time tomorrow morning around 6:30 AM. "All Good Gifts Around Us, Are Sent From Heaven Above, Oh, Thank the Lord, Oh, Thank the Lord, for he is good". We were given the "Gift of Bruce: Open on a daily basis and smile". All my love and strength and energy to you MB and all the kids. love, suzanne

Anonymous said...

Reflect, Celebrate, Remember.


Love

Kirsten Alexander