Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A NEW YEAR....A NEW POST

Happy New Year, Friends and Family! The motivation for my post tonight is totally for my mother-in-law, Marian, and I know others will appreciate the update and pictures as well. I have recently become a "face-booker" and I forget that many of you faithful "bloggers" are not and I want to keep you as updated and included as much as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Thanksgiving was a festive time here at our house. Spencer and Mikaela were home for the long weekend....and so were about 20 other Navlet family members! It was a wonderful time for the adults and the cousins to be together. I think it will become a yearly event!

Christmas was....different. I, personally, had a very difficult time right up until Christmas morning. It was our first Christmas at home since Bruce's passing (last year we got out of town and went to Palm Desert-which was perfect) and even though it was painful this year, it was necessary. It was just me and the kids and our traditions....less one family member....and it ended up being a beautiful time-which was perfect! It truly is amazing how beauty often comes from pain....as we walk in obedience, have a heart of hope and trust and keep on living.

We are in a New Year and look forward to many new things....what they are, who knows....but we look forward all the same! Here are a few pictures of our Christmas time together. I do hope they give you a little peek into our family...and I hope they give you joy...as they have us!


God Bless and Happy New Year!

WE LOVE YOU, MOM/GRANDMA ALEXANDER!!


LOOK HOW EASY IT IS FOR PEARCE TO PLACE THE ANGEL ON TOP OF THE TREE!

CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER, KING TIN CHINESE FOOD, OUR FAVORITE! ANOTHER OF OUR FAVORITES IS THE LIFE SIZE POSTER OF BRUCE IN THE BACKGROUND!

A FAMILY PHOTO IN FRONT OF THE TREE AT NW HILLS COMMUNITY CHURCH

MY KIDS...I MAKE THEM DO A SILLY SHOT...THEY ARE NATURALS, HUH?

CHRISTMAS EVE, OPENING ORNAMENTS FROM AMAH AND POPPY NAVLET.












3 comments:

Bill Leslie said...

At the last reunion (2005) Bruce seemed a little overanxious to talk to me. I agreed to get in touch with him some time. But i procrastinated... and now he is gone. We were friends at CHS.. but I wasn't a believer then. Now I know that Bruce red in the reunion directory that I had become a Christian. That is why he was anxious to talk to me. Some day, he and I will rejoice. Small world - your son and my son were at George Fox together. I wonder if they knew each other? Almost certainly. May god bless you. Bruce was a wonderful guy. Yours in Christ, Bill Leslie CHS 1975.

Anonymous said...

While you want your therapeutic Male sizegenetics being performed by a handsome and sexy Gay sizegenetics therapist, you ought to go for the website sexy masseur. They list a very wide range of professionals who definitely are well versed at the different styles, types and techniques. China and India may very well be known for their great methods to improve the length and girth of your respective male vital organ, but how to the other parts for the world? Surely, other countries also have their own unique distinct methods to enlarge one's penis sizegenetics naturally. One country containing a unique way accomplish this is Indonesia.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

here on this resource compiled a huge range of interesting articles: [url=http://strojdomsam.ru/shkola-remonta/shkola-remonta-5-s-novym-godom-igrovaya-komnata.html]школа ремонта на тнт видео[/url].