Friday, January 11, 2008

WAITING

Friday Afternoon:
I am here in the waiting room while Bruce is having his pet scan. It should be done soon-I hope-and then Bruce wants to go eat a big lunch! I've taken a little nap, made some phone calls, caught up on emails, went for a walk, watched an infomercial about the Oreck vacuum cleaner.....do you see why I hope this test is done soon? :)
I'm sure we won't get any results until next week, so we have fun weekend plans in Seattle to help pass the time. We will visit friends and family, do some Arbonne presentations (Bruce has even offered to be a testimonial model at our Sat Open House-who better to have model than SUPERMAN!), and Bruce's highlight: watching the SEAHAWK PLAY-OFF GAME with his brother-in-laws and hopefully playing some hoops with his basketball buddies....oh, and spending time with me!
Pearce and Isaac are headed to a Snow Blast Weekend with their youth group (please pray there are no broken bones, concussions or other major injuries!) and Mikaela will stay busy with her regular social activities. Their hearts are always filled when they are with their friends doing what they love.....God really does provide just what we need!
Well, that's it for now, time for another walk.....only so much sitting one can do while waiting........
Love,
MBA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey MaryBeth-We're thinking about you!!! Enjoy your weekend--go Seahawks! Love-Jen Humphreys (and Bill!)

rosepua said...

Would you like to borrow my BC or For Better or For Worse comic books, for some fun, mindless reading while you wait? ;) Love you both, MA

Anonymous said...

Hello Bruce qand Mary Beth,

Well..........it has been a while since I have left a comment.
First..........thank You for sharing the photos of the birthday
celebration. Marybeth, your sister
(assuption) looks just like you only with dark brunette hair. What
a Blessed family you have.

Running into you at Pak Mail was the highlight of my week Mary Beth.
Thank You for the warm hug. I get so few of those now that my husband lives in California and I am here taking care of the home.

You and your family continue to be
a very important part of my prayers
I feel so blessed to have you in my
life, Continue to be as strong as
you can.....You are giving all of us strength as well.

All of my caring thoughts and Love,

Marlene

doylegolf1 said...

Love you dear friends. I pray the weekend brought you great refreshment and fun meetings! Drop us an email when you can and let us know how we can be there for you.

Liz and Jeff