Friday, March 2, 2007

The A's Have Landed

They have arrived in New York! It had rained in the morning, but the sky opened up and it was clear and beautiful by the time they got there (imagine that?). When they called, they were driving from the airport to the Hilton Hotel on Time Square in their Lincoln Towne Car with driver (graciously provided by friends). They are hoping to get some rest after having gotten up at 3 a.m. to make their 6 a.m. flight! They have reservations at a wonderful restaurant later on in the evening.

Please pray for their time and for Bruce's health and stamina so he can really ENJOY the time!

Saturday and Sunday, they will see these Broadway shows:


Blue Man Group







5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi MBA and Bruce...haven't seen or talked to you all in quite some time. I heard about Bruce's condition on the day of his surgery as we prayed for you all during our Bird's Eye View study. Shocking news. It has me pondering God's ways, purposes, plans, and places he has for us. I want you to know you are dear to my heart and I'm praying for you. Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming. Portera

Anonymous said...

Hi MBA & B, I pray the Lord will strengthen and sustain you on your busy trip to New York. My life group has been praying for your family during this challenging time. In pondering our Lord's purpose while confronting these trials, you may find the message Andy gave during the Feb. 4 service on James1:1-12 to be a wonderful encouragement to you. If you were unable to attend that day, I'd highly recommend listening to the tape. I'll Look forward to seeing you when you return. Terryanne

Anonymous said...

Greetings B and MBA, I hope you are having a great time in NYC. I think the Blue Man Group will be sooo cool! I hope you know that even though we don't get to see each other often, that you all are on my heart and I pray for you throughout the day, and even in the middle of the night sometimes. Thanks for sharing your experiences, thoughts, and pictures with us. Much Love, Lisa Herder

Anonymous said...

Mary Beth,

You have to tell me all about the shows when you get back!Karen B.

Anonymous said...

Hi loved ones--we love this site and are thrilled to be able to know what's happening. Know that we're praying constantly for all of you--we love you so much. We're expecting miracles! Don and Sharon Wilson